Sunday 8 April 2018

Diary of Events

Hello Friends!!

Here, I am sharing my another project as an entry for March challenge at PRIKA All About Crafts- Blog, and "Old Turned New" inspired with the theme.


This art page made using Lindy's Magical Shaker set and Prima-Finnabair Rust Effect Paste.
This is my first attempt for making an art journal page. I used an old altered cute note book which I gifted to my caring and handsome brother on his birthday. I made this art page inside this altered note book, when my brother came to me on his vacations.


He just love the splash of colors and rustic look of it, so now he is also a big fan of Lindy's.
I had a lot of fun creating the background!
Done some textures by using handmade texture paste and created a mix of loads of Lindy's Magical Shakers. At the end done some stenciling and added some sentiments by using Tim Holtz idea-Ology Clipping stickers. The Rust Effect Paste are from Prima, 
Just love the the end results. I am mad about these Lindy's Range.
Few quick steps of making this art page:
I clicked a few pics of the process and I would like to share them with you all, along with the process to get there! Here are more pictures of this page at the end.
I started with a Papericious-Sigma card stock (Ivory) and cropped it same size to stick inside the note book. First I used Prima Clear Gesso for preparing its base.
To add more dimension, I added textures on left page by using homemade texture paste and stencil from my stash. I dried it thoroughly. Then sprayed water with spray bottle and started adding loads of Lindy's magical to make a color splash. 
Same process followed on the right page too, but without adding any texture to it. Again dried it thoroughly, in this step I left it for over night and in the morning, all colors mixed up so well. Have a look.
Then I used Rust effect paste, I have added rust effect pastes on all the edges using my index finger to give it some more interest. 
Then I added texture to right page by using Brown rust effect paste and created some tree shapes with the help of stencil. I dried it thoroughly and then added some Lindy's magical with the help of fine tip brush to bring out some textures, dimensions, and a scenic effects as I imagined.
Once, I was happy with my art page, I added sentiments by using some clipping stickers from Tim Holtz Idea-ology to give it a finish look.

Some more images:




List of Supplies:
Lindy's Store:
Thank you so much for visiting on my blog.
Love and Hugs


Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. PRIKA All About Crafts- Blog Challenge-  "Old Turned New"
2. More Mixed Media Challenge: "Anything Goes" - optional Yellow


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...