Thursday 15 March 2018

YOU ARE SOMETHIG MAGICAL

Hello Friends!!!
Today, I am going to share another mixed media layout with the picture of my little munchkin "Uroo". I made this layout for the awesome challenge of Scrapping4funChallenges blog.


As the theme for this month was Masculine, Boys. So it impressed me to preserve some most treasured moments of my life as being a mommy to a cute boy. Thanks to Scrapping4funChallenges for such an amazing Challenge 110- Masculine,Boys for this month.


I made this layout using lots of Lindy's sprays along with some magical shakers, Finnabair Patina effect paste, Little Birdie paper "Baby Boo", some Little Birdie handmade flowers, Varsacolor ink pads and some other supplies from stash.


For creating background, I used some Prima products alog with iCraft stencils. Done stamping, using lots of various stamps. I used some die cuts from American Crafts Paper pack.

Some more images:






Hope you like my work.

Thank you so much for your visit on my blog.

Love
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla



I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

Scrappig4funChallenges: Challenge 110- Masculine, Boys


Crafty Cardmakers - 207 -Go Green


(used supplies: stencil, Finnabair patina effect paste, Prima modeling paste, Lindy's shimmer sprays, VersaColor pigment inks, chipboad shapes and other elements)


http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.in/2018/03/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html
http://moremixedmediachallenge.blogspot.in/2018/03/more-mixed-media-challenge-anything.html


No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...