Monday 26 March 2018

Someone See A Weed, Someone See A Wish: Crafty Cardmakers #208 (Bunnies,chicks or eggs)

Hello My Creative Friends!!

It's Monika from UrooCreations going to share a new mixed media card. I am so excited to share this post as my first DT inspiration for our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge Blog. As the theme for current challenge says something Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs, so I decided to make a card by using some miniature eggs to go with the theme and made this mixed media card.

 This challenge #208 specially with the theme of Bunnies, Chicks or Eggs. 


As we all are enjoying this lovely spring season, here I am sharing my card inspired with some springy flowers, weeds and eggs.



This quote from Pinterest inspired me a lot.



Here is my card "Someone See A Weed, Someone See A Wish"







I decided to make a handmade card with full of spring colors, flowers and weeds. As current challenge on Lindy's Gang inspired me the most to create something combining both Spring and Easter theme. So I made this mixed media card to participate into March challenge at Lindy's Gang blog. I used spring inspired colors of Lindy's sprays, Mont Marte acrylic paints, Tim Holtz idea-Ology metallic stickers, ready made flowers, leaves and weeds die cuts, natural brown hemp twine, miniature eggs, cheese cloth and other supplies from my stash.

You can watch an easy and crisp tutorial for this card on UrooCreations YouTube Channel. 





Hope you love this mixed media card as much as I do.

Used Supplies:
Lindy's Sprays used in the project-
Lindy's Starburst spray- Drop Dead Gorgeous Green
Lindy's Starburst spray- Sassy Sapphire
Bling-y- Blonde
Hi Maintenance Magenta

Itsy Bitsy Store:
Itsy Bitsy Synthetic Hair Flat Brush Set- 7 Pcs
Little Birdie Thin Cut Dies- Leaves
Mont Marte Acrylic Paint- Silver Series- Lemon Yellow
Mont Marte Dimension Acrylic Paint- Titanium White
Mont Marte Dimension Acrylic Paint- Sap Green
Mont Marte Modelling Paste

Tim Holtz Idea-ology- Metallic Stickers
Papericious-Sigma Card stock- Ivory

Come and celebrate this spring season on our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge by using this wonderful theme. For current challenge, click here

Please do visit here, if you interested to know more about our amazing and talented Design Team members. Click here to join our Crafty Cardmakers Challenge.


Kindly visit us, here are links:
Please visit my so little social network places and leave some love, My Dearies!!!
UrooCreations Google+


Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Love and Hugs
Dr Monika Tripathi Shukla
UrooCreations

I would love to join following amazing challenges by this month:

1. Scrappig4funChallenges: Challenge 111- Anything Goes with Flowers

(used supplies: stencil, Mont Marte acrylic paints, Mont Marte modeling paste, Lindy's shimmer sprays, VersaColor pigment inks and other supplies)


Image may contain: text




5. Creative Fingers Challenge Blog: Challenge #144 



No comments:

Steampunk Notepad for Lindy's Gang - Step by step Tutorial

  Hello sweeties, I have designed a steampunk notepad for Lindy’s Gang blog. I have used my favourite Lindy’s Gang Magical powders (Rizzo’...